Monday, September 10, 2007

IM HERE!!!

So i got to tanzania about 3 nights ago. I havent been able to write in this because my time is limited and to find an internet signal is quit challenging. I praise God for getting me here safely. This country is absolutely beautiful and the people of Tanzania are so welcoming. Once i arrived to kiimanjaro The Lyaro family picked me up and let me stay a night at there place in Moshi. It was really interesting because they live in a village, so there isnt as muc technology as in other places. For instence they boil water and put it in a bucket then you put cold water in there to make it warm, and i had to poor the water over me with a cup. But it was really cool to experience. I am so excited to see what kinds of things we are going to do. And God is just in these people and its amazing to be around and have such encouragement. alright well my computer is dying so i must say goodbye. i will try and write more tomorrow.

No comments: